PMI-SAC supports the ongoing professional development of certified Project Management credential holders and the maintenance of their PMI certification through our Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. By attending the PDC, delegates can earn 7 PDUs and/or a total of 15 PDUs if they purchase the All-Access Video.
What is a Professional Development Unit (PDU)?
The PDU is the measuring unit used to qualify approved learning and professional services activities. These activities must be related to project management topics that are substantially consistent with the knowledge areas and processes as outlined by A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and involve appropriate expert resources.
Typically, one PDU is earned for every one hour spent in a planned, structured learning experience or activity. Fractions of PDUs may be reported in 0.25 increments following one full hour.
- Log on to ccrs.pmi.org/login with your PMI ID and password.
- On the left-hand side, click on “Report PDUs”.
- Under “PDU Claim Code”, click on “I have a Claim Code”.
- It will prompt you to provide a claim code. Please refer to the PDU Reference Table for a complete list of activities and its associated PDU Claim Codes.
- Browse through the PDU Reference Table and input the session code you would like to claim PDUs for.
- Once selected, click “Apply”.
- Fill in “Date Started” and “Date Completed” as May 9, 2019.
- Review and make sure everything is correct. (Please note that all the sessions have been pre-determined with the PDU category you are able to claim – you do not need to change it).
- Click “I agree this claim is accurate”.
- Click “Submit”.
- Repeat the above steps to claim the rest of your sessions.